Tuesday 31 March 2009

Characters and Locations

Now that my script and storyboard are ready I am ready to cast my characters and choose my locations for my set, I believe that it does not matter what nationality my characters are, but I do believe that it is important for them to be young characters. If the characters are young, my target audience would be able to relate these characters much more. These characters would be wearing typical urban fashion, such as caps, ‘hoodies’ and tracksuits to add the effect of realism. The way these characters are represented would work perfectly with the unpleasing mis-en-scene to produce a social realist thriller production. These are a few pictures I have taken for possible scenes but I have chosen to use the dark grimy alleyway for the most effect.

No comments: